What is a CRM System?
A CRM, or Customer Relationship Management Software, is a type of business software that assists in the management of interactions with customers and potential customers. It is intended to manage and store customer data, including any relevant customer information. This allows businesses to keep track of all their leads and customers. It also stores relevant contact details, making it easier to contact them. The primary goal of a CRM system is to streamline your workflow and gain a better understanding of your company and its customers.
Commercial off-the-shelf VS bespoke CRM:
There are two types of CRM systems. An off-the-shelf system and a bespoke CRM system. An off-the-shelf system is a CRM system that is ready to use right away. It is pre-built and frequently includes generic features found in any off-the-shelf CRM. Oftentimes a commercial CRM system is quite limited in what it can do for your business, preventing you from making the most out of your CRM. However, they're a great option for those looking for a low-cost solution that doesn't require you and your team to wait for a system to be built.
Bespoke CRM systems are powerful systems completely that customised to your business. With the help of these systems, your team no longer has to settle for a CRM that does not maximise your team's potential. Because the system is completely personalised, it may take some time to complete, but you'll be glad you waited once it's in your hands. It is also the more expensive option of the two, but because of its scalability and one-time payment, you will save money in the long run.
Benefits of a bespoke CRM system:
- Automate tasks – Speed up your day and increase your productivity by automating everyday tasks, so that you can focus on what matters to you and your business.
- Complete control over the features you need - With a bespoke CRM system, you have complete control over each feature and function you would like to include. These systems are also scalable, which means you can add additional features to your CRM to meet the growing needs of your business.
- Greater insight into your business – Get a deep dive into your operations and gain greater insight into how you're spending your money, as well getting a bigger picture of your customer base.
- In-depth Reports – Collect in-depth reports regarding all aspects of your business, including cash flow analysis to help make smarter and more informed business decisions.
- Reach your business goals quicker – Reach your goals quicker by investing in a solution that can is customised for your business and the goals you’d like to reach.
- Seamless integration – Seamlessly integrate with your favourite apps such as Microsoft 365 and 3cx, to enable you to completely manage your business with just one simple tool, as well as saving your documents in the cloud.
- Adaptability - Customer behaviour is changing faster than ever, and many businesses are finding it hard to keep up. Bespoke software can help tackle this due to the easiness of changing features to match consumer behaviour.
How can a custom CRM system improve your customer service:
Customers like efficiency. They like when their problems are resolved quickly and when they receive immediate answers to their questions.
With these powerful systems, you can improve your customer service and gain a competitive advantage. Having a one-of-a-kind software designed specifically for your company can help you stand out from the crowd and easily meet your customers' demands. Based on the reports provided, you can build better relationships with your customers, resolve issues quickly, and make better decisions on how to please your customers. This will not only save you time, but it will also save you money.
Target different aspects of your business:
No two businesses and the same. Each company has its own set of aims, objectives, and goals, and your CRM system should reflect that. Your system should also be able to meet the standards of your industry, enabling you to become a market leader.
At Edmondson’s IT Services, we harness our years of knowledge and experience to create bespoke CRM systems that are right for your business. Communication is key. Which is why our free consultancy appointments allow us to get to the nitty gritty of your business to fully understand what your business needs. We’ve helped multiple companies across the UK to improve and standardised their processes and ensure they’re working as productive as they can.
Become environmentally friendly with a bespoke CRM system:
In the modern business world, relying on paperwork to keep your business running is harmful. Harmful to the environment as well as your business. Investing in a custom CRM system can transform your business by eliminating the need for paper. This will not only help to reduce your carbon footprint, but it will also ensure that your business is operating at peak efficiency. You can make a difference in the world by becoming an environmentally conscious business.
Businesses we have helped:
Heckmondwike FB is one of the UK’s leading specialists in commercial carpets, fibre bonded carpets and carpet tiles. We created a new and robust system that helped them improve the way they were logging defects during the manufacturing process. The new system was able to better track their errors as well as gather in-depth reports. These reports could provide them with a view of their entire manufacturing process with just a click of button. Read the full case study here.
Apollo Healthcare Technologies:
Apollo Healthcare Technologies is a leading manufacturer and supplier of clinically tested healthcare solutions to help improve patient care and comfort. Our team of experts were able to create a system combined with three components which included a bespoke CRM system built specifically for their team. This system helped to better manage their customers, suppliers, invoiced, credits, and more. This helped them to create more successful relationship with their customers, as well as improve communication between the team. Read the full case study here.
How can Edmondson's IT Services help?
At Edmondson’s IT Services, we combine our in-depth industry knowledge with a passion for technology to bring you the best possible solutions. Whether you want to develop new products, improve internal processes, or integrate with legacy systems, we focus on helping you succeed in the world of technology. When working with us, our team of experts are always on hand to create a CRM system that works for you. Our streamlined communication and simple process ensures that we can deliver exactly what you need, when you need it. We take the time to understand your business goals and deliver a product that will help you meet them. With our years of experience, we know what works and what doesn’t. To find out more, get in touch today!