What is a Bespoke Software?
Bespoke software, also known as bespoke solution, is a tailor-made software with your needs in mind. The software is custom-built according to your business goals and is an exact fit for your customer base. This results in the best-suited solution for you. By having a software that is extremely specific, scalable, and adaptable, it has allowed businesses to gain a competitive advantage. The features of a bespoke solution allows you to work closely at meeting the needs of existing customers and increase your chances of bringing in new customers, all while continuously increasing your quality.
Advantages of having a Bespoke Software
- Gain a competitive advantage- Having a unique software made entirely for your business, can help you stand out from your competitors and easily meet your meets your customer demands.
- Reduce long-term costs- Bespoke software are long-term investments. The initial cost for setting up a bespoke solution can be quite high, however without the need to pay for a yearly license or pay a monthly subscription, you will end up saving money in the long term.
- Scalability- As your business grows and establishes more targets and goals to meet, it can be difficult for an off-the-shelf system to keep up. Bespoke software can easily be changed and adjusted as your business grows. This helps you keep up with the new expectations of your business without compromising the quality of your good or service.
- Adaptability- Customer behaviour is changing faster than ever, and many businesses are finding it hard to keep up. Bespoke software can help tackle this due to the easiness of changing features to match consumer behaviour.
- Increase productivity- Setting up workflows for repetitive tasks, such as sending a ‘Thank you for purchasing’ email, is a great way to increase your productivity and allows you to allocate your time elsewhere.
- Limitless- The list of things you can do to your software is endless, and there are no limitations.
How Edmondson’s IT Services help you?
At Edmondson’s IT Services, we develop bespoke CRM systems catered to your needs. With our free consultation, we can understand how your business runs, and we can see how a bespoke solution would fit in with your needs. We aim to implement a solution that works best for you. These bespoke CRM systems allow you to manage all aspects of your business and simplify your business processes, saving you time and money.