How to set up emails with the Outlook App on iPhone
1. Open up the Outlook App on your iPhone. If you have not downloaded it yet, you can download it from the app store.
2. If it’s your first using Outlook for iPhone a screen saying ‘Get Started’ will pop up.
3. If this page doesn’t pop up, click on the round profile icon in the top left and click on the settings icon at the bottom.
4. Once in the settings, there’ll be an option to ‘Add Email Account’. You will then be taken onto a page where you can add your email address. Type in your email address, then press add account.
5. After that, enter the password used for your Outlook email account. You have successfully logged into your email account using the outlook app!
How to set up emails with the Mail app on iPhone
1. Go into your iPhone settings, scroll down and tap Mail.
2. Then go onto ‘Accounts’.
3. Once in the ‘Accounts’ section, you will be given the option to ‘Add Account’
4. You will then be given a range of options for different emails. Select ‘Outlook’.
5. You will then be taken to the login page where you can put your outlook email and password.
6. Once you have logged in you will have successfully set up Outlook for the mail app on your iPhone!